/Outside. Outer. Exterior./
EXOskeleton: Ribs on the exterior keep the interior smooth and clean, allowing for crisper unfettered light.
EXtrovert: Get outside of your comfort zone and work outside of the box with your lighting. Be bold. Be different. Be EXO.
EXOtic: The EXO comes with an exotic focusing rod that can be easily adjusted and can be easily broken down for packing.
EXO: Aussie slang term for “excellent”. We certainly agree, mates.
What is the EXO150?
The EXO150 is an exotic 60" parabolic tool for photographers who want to take their lighting game to another level. Replace flat, boring, pedestrian light with the crisp lighting you see being used by fashion and commercial photographers across the globe. The EXO150 features a true parabolic shape with a clean interior unencumbered by ribs, cages or other light-contaminating mechanisms common with more standard “softbox” type modifiers. We pair this with a easily-adjusted focusing rod to allow you to shape and focus your light as wish – and as you should with a lighting tool such as this. Lastly, we made the EXO150 simple and easy to set up. It’s not as quick as a common pop open umbrella softbox, but it’s not tedious like rod-based modifiers, either. It’s a combination of exotic plus functional ease-of-use; think of it like a Ferrari with automatic transmission.
- Easy to open and collapse -- no need to insert rods into a speedring.
- The focusing rod gives you many different lighting looks and options without having to move the lightstand.
- Even more options because we include two layers of diffusion plus an eggcrate-type grid.
- The focusing rod can be easily removed, allowing the EXO to be used as a standard shoot-through softbox.
- Includes a padded carrying case.